The Mighty and FND Hope
FND Hope is thrilled to announce The Mighty partnership with FND Hope. A new affiliation that will bring our resources in front of The Mighty’s wide-reaching readership. We will now have a growing home page on The Mighty and appear on many stories on the site. The Mighty partnership with FND Hope will bring much-needed awareness to Functional Neurological Disorder [FND] / Conversion Disorder [CD].
The Mighty is a story-based health community focused on improving the lives of people facing disease, disorder, mental illness and disability. More than half of Americans are facing serious health conditions or medical issues. They want more than information. They want to be inspired. The Mighty publishes real stories about real people facing real challenges.
Our partnership gives you the opportunity to share your experience and teach others about the condition. Most importantly, when you share your experience with our FND community, it relieves feelings of isolation that others who battle functional symptoms often experience.
We encourage you to submit a story to The Mighty and make your voice heard.
Share Your Story
How to submit a story to The Mighty:
- Login to your Mighty account. If you don’t have an account then you will need to create one.
- Access the submission form. Go to the The Mighty’s story submission form: http://bit.do/TheMightySubmit
- Choose a story topic. What best describes your story topic?
- Choose the condition. What specific condition is your story about? (You must type Functional Neurological Disorder/Conversion Disorder)
- Connect your story to FND Hope. Did a Mighty Partner organization recommend you write this story? Click yes and select us, FND Hope, from the Partner Association menu! That way you can be sure our resources will appear on your story.
- Continue to choose a title and submit your story.